PRIVACY NOTICE & DATA PROTECTION NOTICE (without the legal jargon)
We like to keep things simple and as such we never share any data you may give us.
We collect data as follows
* You may make an enquiry to us - which we will answer and not store your data (it will be automatically deleted from our website)
* You may book a cruise with us - we will need your data to then contact you should there be any changes we need to notify you about, but you will have the option to unsubscribe from our emails at any time. Our booking forms give you an option to opt in for marketing.
* You may subscribe to our newsletter - by which you are giving us permission to contact you. You can unsubscribe at anytime, by clicking the button on the email.
* You may volunteer to work with us - we will need your data to keep in touch with you - we will cleanse the data annually and it will be safely stored. if you stop volunteering with us, we will automatically delete you.
* You may become a member of our society - we will need your date to keep in touch with you, as part of your membership includes a newsletter and the promise of news and offers.
Please be assured - We will never share any data with any third parties. If you sign up to recieve our newsletter and agree for us to email you our news, your information is kept safe and you can unsubscribe at anytime via the email or you can contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or you would like to unsubscribe.
our website stores cookies which may help us to understand a little about our customers, for example which part of the country you are booking from, but gives us no detail.
ACCESSING YOUR DATA
Should you wish to access your date, please email [email protected]
Should you wish to unsubscribe at any time email [email protected]